Monday, December 10, 2012

Tell to a friend mechanism

The AdMob campaign for GPS, find me! has been terminated since two weeks and the 68 new users I gained are still there; this means that my application is considered enough valuable to deserve a few MB of space in the device. This makes me very happy, but the tell to a friend mechanism that I ingenuously was expecting did not happen as I did not see any significant increment in the downloads after the campaign.

I think that 68 new users do not reach the critical mass that can feed and sustain this mechanism and for this I'm planning to invest more money to investigate this aspect. The only doubt I have is about the timing.

As Christmas is near I do not know if it is better to wait and look what happens with the hundreds of thousands of the new devices activated in this period or to join the Christmas effect with a new campaign to give a great burst of downloads...

I'll keep you informed, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment