Friday, February 1, 2013

New year download boost

Since the beginning of this year, more precisely starting from Jan, 3 I got a strong and consistent increment in the number of downloads and consequently in the number of active installs on all my applications. Since I did not do any promotion I can only conclude that this has to do with Christmas.



If it was not a Christmas effect it would not be possible to explain why almost all my applications got this big increase starting from the same day. This one week delay may be caused by how Google counts the downloads.

Now it is time to invest more in promotion and I already put $50 on AdMob for GPS, find me! focused on the Brazilian market with amazing results. I'll describe this new campaign in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment