Thursday, October 18, 2012

Introduction

Well, here we are with yet another Android blog.

First I want to make this clear: I have no idea how to become rich with Android. If I knew I would not be here writing this blog, but in some tropical beach to enjoy life.

My name is Stefano Benamati, I'm into Android programming since February 2012 and I'm very far from becoming rich with my apps.

When I registered as developer I had in mind The Application, the killer one, the application that in a few months would make me rich beyond any expectation. Well, after eight months of experiments I finally published this application.

I'll let you know all the details about this application, but before let's start from the beginning.

In the next post I'll tell you how I begun and why I waited so long before I developed this famous application.

No comments:

Post a Comment